Sunday, February 8, 2009

Alo

Its been a long time since i posted anything here.. wat more posting recipes.. hehehe.. miss a lot in doing that.. hehe.. n i will make sure i will do it the soonest as cooking is my passion.. i may not be a good cook but the love i had in cooking will never make me stop doing it... at least there r some people who appreciates my cooking.. okie.. enuf of the bla bla bla!!!

the past few months has been a very tough time for me.. that includes this year, 2009... but no matter watever happens .. i noe im a strong girl who can go thru all these... i take this as a test and challenge from the Almighty..

ive grown from the pampered type when im single.. move on to a marriage life... these has made me grow more matured... things that happen in my life now has even make me more stronger to go thru it.. apart from my sickness.. n other personel stuff.. though it can be hurting.. coz eventually u dunt expect thigs to happen this way... no nobody wants it.. but its already written.. n i know i have to go thru it no matter wat...

im proud of myself.. alhamdulillah... with the support i have around me... from sis and dad... i go thru it with a brave heart.. n always think positively ... its not the end of the world..

now.. people around me see so much changes in me... apart from the kidney disease... to them i dunt look sick.. alhamdulillah... ive change my lifestyle for the better.. n i look more confident now.. i enjoy myself nowadays... make myself happy.. dunt want to look wats in the past.. look forward to the future...

this is the new Ida.. alhamdulillah

***** im going back to kitchen soon!!! yeah.. hehehe.. actually now with the new job.. honestly no time to cook.. now i try to find tyme.. to go back to the kitchen.. envy the rest of the sis at FRD...there's always new recipes which i have yet to try them...

looking forward!!!







signing off

Ida Abdul Rahim

3 comments:

Diana said...

Salam Ida... Kak D miss you so so much... I am very happy to see you posting here and definitely you are a very strong will girl and I am very proud of you... such a sweet girl with such a beauty...

I know you can do it sis... btw FRD has changed to a new location here >> http://forumresipid.21.forumer.com/ Ida register balik ok dear.. and I cant wait to see you there... love you loads *hugs*

Kak D

Shafarinida said...

Salam Kak D... Ida dah register n i dah mula upload resepies... hehehe.. i miss cooking lah kak... n definitely I miss u and also the rest of the kakak2... I still remember the jokes n laughter we had before.. hahaha.. kelakar..

So wait for me ya... back in action.. hehehee...

Kakda said...

wah cantiknya owner blog ni.